- 2 cans Mega Creations in Natural Oil, drained
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. spring onions
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese,
grated - ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients of Mega Creations
patties in a clean bowl.
- Mix well and form into patties. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Fry in a nonstick pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, ginger, red onion, lemongrass, chili, turmeric and cumin.
- Stir in fish sauce and coconut milk. Cook until thick over medium heat.
- Ladle sauce over fish patties.
- Garnish with cilantro or spring onions.