- 2 cans MEGA Sardines in Tomato
Sauce w/ chili 155g. (cut into
1/4 inch thick slices, sauce set aside)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. BBQ marinade
- 6 pcs calamansi, juiced
- 1pc. white onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Marinate MEGA Sardines in Tomato Sauce w/ chili 155g in BBQ marinade for 5-15 minutes.
- Pan Fry marinaded Mega Sardines in Tomato Sauce w/ chili for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into bite pieces.
- Place bite pieces sardines in hot sizzling plate.
- Pour calamansi juice and chopped onions over the sardines.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with hot sauce.